- Implement the safety first principle, follow HSE rules and safety operation procedures, timely report the accident and near miss events, participate in HSE training. Be responsible for the security of oneself and colleagues.
- Participate in equipment installation, commissioning and trial operation, participating in equipment operation training, master production equipment operation and maintenance knowledge and skills, proper operation of equipment, full maintenance of the equipment (TPM).
- Complete equipment inspection and product quality inspection, if find equipment problems and quality issues, report to supervisor timely.
- Familiar with and master the standard work procedures (SWP), in strict accordance with the requirements of the SWP operation, feedback on the implementation of the SWP, participate actively in SWP revised and improved.
- According to the production plan, completed material preparation, equipment setting, running and downtime, product and tooling conversion work etc., make shift handover, output statistics and other related records, in proper amount and quality completes production tasks on time.
- Do well 5S work of responsible region.
- Complete other work assigned by supervisor.