- Administration and follow-up of customer orders
Processing and follow-up of customer orders in a fast, correct and efficient manner in order to respond in time and correct to customer requests
- Registering orders
- Pro-active planning of planned consumption based on customer forecast where logistical agreements have been made, taking into account the available quantity and planned load.
- Communication with customers regarding orders, status of orders, deliveries, invoices, certificates etc.
- Communication between Production, Planning, Logistic in order to deliver the promised quantity to the customer on a timing manner.
- Take care of the commercial administration with regard to customer orders.
- Follow-up of orders and execute changes on request
- L/C administration and commercial follow-up
- Keeping customer and product file up-to-date
- Keeping customer specific requirements up-to-date
- Administration and follow-up of sample orders or qualification
Processing and follow-up of sample orders or qualification for qualifications, trials and new projects
- Communication between Technology, Sales and customer in order to deliver the correct quality to the customer
- Minimizing of costs hereto, e.g. to prevent scrap or remnant material; investigate possible combination or sales of remaining quantities to third parties.
- Processing of claims
Speedy and correct processing of customer claims in order to prevent this from being a negative factor in the customer relation, but to exhaust this to our advantage.
- Fill-in claim form and sent it through
- Communicate answer of IR to the customer
- Organize returns
- Creating of credit notes and checklists
- Safeguard processing time
- Safeguard and execute corrective measure when they are related to order registration.
- Think about alternative solutions regarding processing of claims
- Working Capital
Control of working capital and costs in cooperation with the CSM in order to achieve set targets
- Regular check of material in stock and consignment stock, taking action and inform Sales where necessary
- Support of Credit in following-up payments and invoicing related business. Inform and act in cooperation with Sales.
- Long Term Contracts
- Support the Sales-/Account Manager for preparation of contact negotiations.
- Support the Sales-/Account Manager with the preparation of mandates.
- Administration of complex price lists
- Additional tasks
Strive for a best-in-class administrative organization with the sales team in order to assure continuity of service to the customer.
- Keeping file in order in accordance with ISO procedures
- Participate in projects to improve administrative processes (e.g. Oracle)
- Back-up arrangements with CSR co-workers to assure substitution
- Taking care of communication between customer, Sales-/Account Manager, Sales Offices and internal departments
- Support of Sales Director, Sales- /Account Manager in setting up forecasts and year plans.
- Responsible for compliance with BOS/SOX procedures
- Create and maintain contact with new and existing customers
- Visit to customers with Sales-/Account Manager
- Prepare visits of customers, accompany plant visits.
- Creation of product- and price analysis on customer level.
- Propose CIP’s
- Number of customer in the respective sales group (30-150)
- Diversity in customer type / business (Auto/Commercial Plates /Import & Export/Specialties)